Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Remote Working + 1 day a week in Fareham
My client is an exceptional publishing company that partners with some of the biggest names in the gaming industry. With a continually growing reputation and increasing portfolio of games, the company is looking to push forward with its growth. As part of this they are looking to hire a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the CFO you will be varied and include:
- Regular liaison with teams across the business, including commercial finance, operations and central.
- Daily Sales analysis and reporting
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis of distribution spend
- Weekly Flash forecasting for current month and rolling forecast.
- Monthly planning, full year forecast.
- 3/5 year strategic planning.
- Reviewing and improving processes, controls and procedures
- A solutions provider - Identify problems and resolve root causes
- Co-ordinate month end standard reporting processes for FP&A team and seek to improve
- Providing management information for group level
- To support the regional finance and FP&A teams ensuring effective delivery of forecasts and budgets for packaging & distribution
- Forward planning
- Offering support and guidance to both finance and non-finance staff
- Supporting the preparation of forecasts and scenario planning.
- Maintaining a high level of data integrity for business planning and analysis.
- Support and facilitate project work, process improvement and effective use of new software. Managing timetabling and communications to wider finance teams and following up where necessary to ensure that deadlines are met so that tasks can be successfully completed.
- Focus on personal development.
- Ambassador for finance promoting cross functional collaboration and understanding.
What you'll need to succeed
ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualification or relevant qualification
Prior experience within publishing or media would be desirable
Experience of working with Royalty payments
Advanced Excel Skills
Excellent Excel Skills
My client is keen to interview the first week of November so if this is of interest, or if you just want a confidential discussion about the market, please contact