Job Profile SummaryGrade HDistributors are playing an increasingly important role in the delivery of our strategy. As we seek to build deeper, longer-term relationships with our chosen Distributor partners, it is essential that if we are to grow together, we ensure we enable full collaboration via data which is a single source of truth. To do so, Castrol has worked with their partners to create global competition law compliant portal, capable of creating actionable insights for both our Distributors and our internal functions in service of delivering an outstanding Customer Experience.As the Global TurfView Operations Lead, you will be accountable for global administration, data accuracy and driving the increase of primary vs. secondary data penetration by systematically targeting global opportunities for the on-boarding process via the Performance Unit Leaders. Your key success metrics will include, but not limited to;• Onboarding Penetration• Active/frequent unique users• Increased dashboard usage• Increase in net promoter scoreThe role is also responsible for Turfview insight generation, support and analytics and providing TurfView analytics coaching to Global user community.It is essential that this role directly supports the Product team by sharing user enhancement ideas, business strategy changes, market updates. In return the Global Operational lead will receive firsthand product development insights. This role is the central point of contact for local TurfView admins (circa 24 across the globe), conveying of regular Communities of Practice and support. In addition, you will also support the Value Realization Program (VRP) which aims to drive Castrol's RCOP growth in the next 5 years.
Job AdvertDistributors are playing an increasingly meaningful role in the delivery of Castrol strategy. As we seek to build deeper, longer-term relationships with our chosen Distributor partners, it is critical that if we are to grow together, we ensure we enable full collaboration via data which is a single source of truth. To do so, Castrol has worked with their partners to create global competition law compliant portal, capable of creating practical insights for both our Distributors and our internal functions in service of delivering an outstanding Customer Experience.
As the Global TurfView Operations Lead, you will be managing global administration, data accuracy and driving the increase of primary vs. secondary data penetration by systematically targeting global opportunities for the on-boarding process via the Performance Unit Leaders. Your key success metrics will include, but not limited to;
What the role does!
- Onboarding Penetration
- Active/frequent users
- Increased dashboard usage
- Increase in net promoter score
What we need from you!
- Growing the Global penetration of Secondary sales data by targeting, engaging and influencing local business leaders and partners to prioritise and on-board Distributor’s data to TurfView
- Supervise, advocate, and support data quality within the TurfView application, working with local administrators and distributors to drive and improve the accuracy of the data within TurfView. Supporting and signing off data quality interventions within the platform or historical data amendments
- Implementation training and support to local TurfView Administrators and engaging Global stakeholders, ensuring that the value is optimally utilised
- Interface into the development and support team. The Global Operational lead will communicate user/market feedback to the Product team. Which includes the support of refining and testing user stories and design improvements to the platform
- Targeting increased users and their regularity of use, also accountable for Global user management and compliance of user management access
- Escalation point, coordination, support and training to all admins and global/ regional users within the platform. Act as the central coordinator between the technical/Product team, and business stakeholders
- Creation of process documents, supporting materials, training content with input from other stakeholders such as Product Owner, Product Manager and business stakeholders.
We are looking for someone with a degree level qualification Preferred: University degree in business administration, computer science, or comparable education/ experience. Previous experience in data/business analysis & business strategy is key.
To be successful in the role you will need strong project management, data analytics experience, communication and influencing skills. You must have deep understanding of indirect/distributor
business model and a track record of delivering a large scale analysis service.
At bp, we provide an outstanding environment and excellent benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning and development opportunities to craft your career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others.
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Reinvent your career as you help our business to meet the challenges of the future. Apply now.
EntityCustomers & Products
Job Family GroupMarketing Group
Travel requiredNegligible travel
About BPCUSTOMER AND PRODUCTS
We’re gearing up for the future. At bp our goal for C&P is to deliver the future of mobility, energy and services for our customers by innovating with new business models and service platforms.
C&P will become a hub, housing our midstream, lubricants, aviation, sale of chemicals, mobility and convenience, marketing and our next-generation businesses, making it a highly integrated and interconnected organisation. And with safety being our core value, our commitment to safe and reliable operations will never change.
Want to join the team? This means:
• being customer-centric, agile and responsive to changing customer needs and dynamic markets
• focusing on growth and development of customer offers
• optimising the chemicals and fuels value chains to maximise integrated value
• contributing to the reduction of carbon intensity of the products we create, and sell, by 50% by 2050 or sooner
• creating strategic partnerships that drive long-term value for C&P
• being digitally enabled and empowered by customer insights and data to deliver solutions.